Pop up screen room are also called screen houses, portable shelters, outdoor canopies, and so on. The names can be vast, but the purpose and function of the tents remain the same. They are built to provide shelter and protection.
For your next picnic, camping trip, or anything that’ll require tent pitching, you need to get nothing but the best screen tent. Are you wondering how you can go about this? In this article, we’ll be reviewing the top three pop up screen tents. You’ll find one that’ll meet your requirements.
Let’s check them out.
Top 3 Pop Up Screen Tents
1. Quick Set Escape Shelter Popup Tent:
A product of Clam Corporation, Quick Set Escape Shelter Popup Tent, has 45 seconds set up time. It requires no assemblage. Having a total square feet space of 110, the tent is large enough for a picnic table inside. Designed with 210 Denier fabric, this high-quality screen tent features triple-layer corner pole pockets.
Enjoying an interior space of 94 square feet, the tent screen has 11mm thickness of flex-test fiberglass poles that work perfectly with hub-style assemblies. With 90″ center height clearance, the tent measures 140″ x 140″.
- Inclusion of oversized carry bags.
- 6 tie-down ropes and seven deluxe tent stakes.
- Taped seams with a waterproof design.
- 50+ UV guard protection
- Can accommodate 6-8 people.
2. Coleman Screened Canopy Tent:
Coleman company rank among the top companies for quality tents. Their Instant Set up screened canopy tent remains exceptional.
Designed with UV guard materials, Coleman Screened Canopy tent offers UPF 50+ sun protection. With an instant set up of 1 minute, the screen tent features screen wall designs that help in keeping mosquitoes away.
This tent is sturdy and very durable. Its double-fabric provides fierce resistance against climatic elements, season after season. Also, ground stakes design and pre-attached guy lines help in holding the tent firmly from being blown away by a strong wind.
- 90 square feet of interior space.
- Inclusion of carrying bag for secure storage.
- 1-year limited warranty.
- 2 large doors for double entry from either side of the tent.
- Can accommodate 5-7 people.
3. Timber Ridge Screen Tent House.
If you want something simple and still useful, this excellent tent house is suitable for you. Although it’s not designed for heavy rain, it is ideal in the sunshine. You can take it to the beach, camping or the park.
With a 1 minute set up time, this tent is suitable for large groups camping. Its large mesh walls design provides ventilation. Providing a broad view, the walls also keep insects away. The tent is very easy and quick to set up. It does not require any assembly tools.
- 84 inches center height clearance
- 11×11 feet of interior space.
- UV guard protection.
- Inclusion of carrying bag for smooth movement.
- Can accommodate 5-8 people, depending on their size.
- 1-year manufacturer warranty.
Pop up screen tents can make your camping or outdoor recreation fun. With the above reviews, we hope you can find the best screen tent that meets your requirements.